Sunday 18 December 2011

The Dress - Candy Cane

So what was the colour of the dress that I wore to the Full Swing Christmas Party? No, it wasn't sepia. It was red of course! I was trying to channel some kind of Christmas red-and-white-striped candy cane thing.

Dress: Thrifted
I know I bought this dress in Melbourne, but given that it was way back in 2007 I honestly can't remember where - can you blame me? What I do remember is that I loved it at first sight and my very generous sister bought it for me. See Laura, I'm still wearing it! I used to wear this dress without a T-shirt underneath, but I think it looks a lot cuter with one. 
I found that channeling a whole candy cane image comes a lot easier when you have an actual candy cane. 

 Mmmm... candy cane.
Until next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment