Thursday 22 March 2012

The Song - The Chain

So my wonderful sister-in-law Bex introduced me to Ingrid Michaelson about a year and a half ago. I was probably a bit late on the uptake, but I haven't looked back since.

Ingrid Michaelson, in case you haven't heard, is a New York-based indie-pop singer-songwriter. You might have heard her music on such shows as Scrubbs, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, The Big C, and One Tree Hill. But since I have not watched any of those shows, I'm not surprised that I had never heard of her.

She has a truly wonderful voice, and is immensely talented. It's very hard for me to choose a favourite song of hers, but if I had to, I think I would choose The Chain. It's just so hauntingly beautiful, and I really love songs sung in rounds. So here it is for your listening pleasure:



I have to say, I love how much she wears her glasses. It makes me proud to be bespectacled.

Until next time :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment