Monday 14 May 2012

The Dress - Stripes, Skirts & Shoes

So I actually took these photographs a couple of months ago (or should I say, my lovely photographer aka Luke did). The other day, whilst looking at a post by one of my favourite bloggers - Lillie from frocksandfroufrou - I realised that I had never actually posted them!

Top: Frutti
I've probably already ranted about my love of Frutti on here, but after all it is probably my favourite shop in Wellington, if not my absolute favourite. All the colours, the patterns, the fabrics, the designs... it's pretty much clothing heaven. Plus, it's pretty reasonable - not so much that I go shopping there each week, but enough so that when they have a sale I know it's not going to break the bank.

Skirt: Modcloth
Love this skirt, despite it being a serious hazard in the Wellington wind. The double-tiered drape is beautiful.

Shoes: Keds



Necklace: Thomas Sabo
My sister bought me this necklace for Christmas, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to post about it, since I really do love it. I'm not a huge necklace fan, but when it can incorporate my love of the Wizard of Oz, how could I not adore it? This was such a thoughtful gift, and every time I wear it I think of my sister, and of the Wizard of Oz and how I still want a pair of ruby red slippers. Thomas Sabo jewellery is very well made; the chain of this necklace alone is stunning. The clasp that connects the shoes to the chain is like the clasp normally used to join a necklace, meaning you can add or swap your charms! Such a clever idea.

Anyway, until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment