Monday 3 December 2012

The Dress - Floating Flowers

Time for some more remixing. It's a good idea to buy clothes in colours that allow you to swap items. For me, I have quite a lot of red, navy and black, which I can change around to make new outfits. It's so good when you can create a whole new look without spending a cent!

Blouse: Hey-day
Hey-day is a great online store for well-made vintage reproduction clothing. I'ts well worth the price - you know these items were made to last. I love the floaty quality of this blouse. Note to self: must wear it more.

Skirt: Thrifted
$4 skirt. Okay, I must admit I have repairedthe lining 3 or 4 times now, but it's my own fault because I keep dancing in it and it's really not meant to be danced in. :(

Shoes: Clarks
My "mushroom shoes"... I still can't work out whether this refers to the colour or how comfy they are!



Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment