Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Dress - 1950s Convertible

So here's some more photos from my archives.

Scarf: This scarf is particularly special to me, as my gran gave it to me for my birthday this year. It was given to her by my pop for her 21st birthday, which means it's from around the 1940s. It's really beautiful, made of silk with a pretty hand-painted design of pink roses. It was such a lovely token and I hope to cherish it always.

Cardigan: Glassons
Finally, cropped cardigans seem to be in fashon (somewhat). Getting lots while I can. 

Skirt: Modcloth
Love this skirt, although because of Wellington's wind, I always have to check the weather before wearing it to avoid what I call "Marilyn Monroe moments".


Belt: David Lawrence

Shoes: Clarks

Well, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment